Monday, May 30, 2011

Garage a Trois @ Brooklyn Bowl 5/21/11

I wasn't sure of the timing.  No opening band listed and it was going to be broadcast live on Sirius.  I didn't want to take any chances, so I got there right at 8.  That meant I had 2 drinks before they came on at 8:45.  They came on strong and it was awesome.  I didn't realize until about 1/2 way through the set the bathrooms were broken.  Uggh!

Anyway, it was a phenomenal show.  I love this band!  They all had me at various times - each was a designated MVP for a bit.  The 2nd set was even more outrageous!

They ended the set with a Ween song and opened the 3 song encore with a Deerhoof song.  The final encore song left us totally revved up and thrilled.

I previously mentioned the new album is phenomenal - I highly recommend it.

No comments: