Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brother Josepheus @ Blue Nile Upstairs 5/7/11

I mentioned in a previous post, I wanted to see some of Wambish!, but I was held captive because they didn't have $10 change from my $20.  I caught the last few seconds and wished I had thought to go in earlier.
Wimbash !
Doug Wimbish
Corey Glover
Khris Royal and Dark Matter
with Special Guests

Anyway, Brother Joscephus and the Love Revival Orchestra were awesome.  Horns, funky gospel, great singers ... All the ingredients for a good time.  I couldn't stay for the whole thing, but what I saw was fantastic. 

They are doing a brunch tomorrow, 5/22 at LPR.  It was tempting, but I'm usually disappointed in the food at LPR.  If I'm starving, I can find something, but I just know going in it's mediocre.  Also, I like going to the gym at that time on a Sunday.

No comments: