Monday, July 19, 2010

Jonathan Kreisberg Quartet @ Small's 7/17/10

I wanted more and this was a good opportunity to finally see Stacy Dillard's late night jam at Small's. It was previously late night on Thurs, which I just couldn't make it to.

I got there at 12:22, and was charged $20. I was told it's a bit hot and the AC wasn't working. For the slow song, I stood in the hallway, at the bottom of the stairs. At 12:35 I heard the door guy tell people it was $10. Oh well, there isn't much difference between $10 and $20, given the high prices I've been spending at the higher end clubs this week.

They played until almost 1am, and I enjoyed it a lot. I've only seen him at Bar Next Door before. It was a lot of fun and I was dancing the whole time.

10:30 to 1:00 AM - The Jonathan Kreisberg Group
Jonathan Kreisberg - Guitar , Will Vinson - Alto Sax , Johannes Weidenmuller - Bass , Eric Doob - Drums

No comments: