Friday, December 5, 2008

Upcoming: Winter Jazzfest 2009

I'm disappointed I'll be away, but at least I can add these people to my list. It's a great way to check out emerging and established great artists. It's one of my favorite events ever.

http://www.winterjazzfest.com/

Aaron Parks, Ayelet Rose Gottlieb, Burnt Sugar the Arkestra Chamber, By Any Means featuring William Parker, Charles Gayle, Rashied Ali, Claudia Acuna, Dafnis Prieto Sextet, Don Byron's Ivey Divey Trio with Jason Moran and Billy Hart, Gary Bartz - Ommas Keith Project, Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey, Jason Moran's Bandwagon, Jonathan Batiste Trio, Lafayette Gilchrist Trio, Marco Benevento Trio, Robert Glasper Trio, Sarah Morrow "Elektric Air", Sexmob plays Sexotica, Tar Baby featuring Orrin Evans, JD Allen, Stacy Dillard, Eric Revis, Nasheet Waits, Taylor Ho Bynum, Theo Bleckman with Todd Reynolds String Quartet, Toshi Reagon & BIGLovely, Will Calhoun Group

No comments: