Monday, June 7, 2010

Eyal Maoz @ The Stone 5/30/10

It rocked! I don't get enough great intense rock these days. Brian had transportation issues so they were a little late getting started. I was impressed with how quickly he was able to set up 4 keyboards.

The set was incredible. This should be a regular band. The drummer was really intense and caught me a lot. They had to put a cinder block in front of the bass drum because it would move away from him a lot as he hit the kick thing.

There was one song that a groovy bass and it took everything I had to remain seated. I did groove pretty hard in my chair.

It was phenomenal.


Eyal Maoz
Eyal Maoz (guitar) Brian Marsella (keyboards) Shanir Blumenkranz (bass) Yuval Lion (drums)
Where Jazz meets New Wave, and echoes of Joy Division are counterposed with Jewish music, begins the rocking odyssey of Edom.

No comments: