Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bustle in Your Hedgerow @ Brooklyn Bowl 2/25/11

Like I said, I would be back for more.  There were A LOT more people this night - it was pretty packed.  It was still great.  I got there at 10 and they probably just came on as the 1st set ended at 11.  The 2nd set started at about 11:35 and I left just before midnight - I have to support Steven Bernstein playing Manhattan.  It was also about the crowd.  I got sick of the talking during Dazed and Confused.  I was also sick of some of the crowd singing.  In other words, it was too crowded for me.

There may have been 1 repeat from the prior night, maybe none.  It was great.  My favorite was "All of My Love".  I do think I enjoyed the night before a little more.

I did go down to Blue Note for the Spontaneous Construction series with  Steven Bernstein, Colin Stetson, Vicente Archer and Dan Weiss. However, they were late clearing the room and I was too tired to wait around.  I was pretty happy with 2 nights of Zeppelin covers by a stellar band.

No comments: