Friday, February 25, 2011

Bustle In Your Hedgerow @ Brooklyn Bowl 2/24/11

I was actually contemplating not going to this.  Absurd!  I only did the 1st set and the 1st couple of the 2nd and I got home by 11 with a ticket for the next night in my possession.  I love Led Zeppelin more than I can possibly express.  I love this band doing the music of Led Zep.  Think about amazing musicians playing the best music, sticking to it, but with their own influence put in.

I saw something on Hidden Track about leaving a comment about who you would want to see sit in.  I honestly couldn't think of anyone at that time.  It came to me during the show that the one person I would love to have is Robert Plant.  I remember being annoyed that most of the comments were about singers, and I love that they have no singers.  I still really do, but it would be awesome to have them do it with Robert Plant.

No comments: