Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anders Osborne @ Brooklyn Bowl 3/19/11

I got there just before 9:30 towards the end of the 2nd song.  I would have liked to see Leroy Justice, I just couldn't get there in time.  I heard they were good, so I will make more of an effort for the next opportunity.

Anders is now always on.  That show was awesome.  It was nice to have Eric Bolivar on drums.  It may have been the same bass player as on NYE, but I'm not quite sure.

I definitely like seeing him at Brooklyn Bowl much more than Sullivan Hall.  He rocks!

Wow, so cool.  I wrote the above  soon after.  Now i get to look it up and hit the jackpot!  All the info I was looking for!
http://superglued.com/show/index/522510-Anders_Osborne___Brooklyn_Bowl,_Brooklyn,_NY_on_Mar_19,_2011/videos

Baby, don't worry. Anders got your heart. He'll do everything for you. And, guest guitarist Scott Metzger sits in with Anders Osborne at Brooklyn Bowl with Carl Dufrene on bass and the master Eric Bolivar on drums!
From nycjamgal08

No comments: