Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wollesen/Knuffke @ DMG 11/14/10

I finally made it to my favorite CD store in the city since it moved.  It's not that hard to get to.  I broke out my trusty Manhattan atlas and made it without a problem.  They do free shows every Sun at 6pm, sometimes having a 2nd band at 7.  I subscribe to their mailing list, which is packed with merch info for their on-line customers and lists their gigs as well as many others going on around town.

It was an awesome 45 min set.  It's been too long since I've seen Kenny.  He is too good!  Kirk is also outstanding.  It was a very nice way to see how easy it is to get to the place!

http://www.downtownmusicgallery.com/Main/index.htm


NEW Store Address: 13 Monroe Street [between Catherine & Market Streets in Chinatown],     New York, NY 10002-7351
Click for Map!
NEW Visiting Hours (9/1/09) - 5 Days A Week: Thurs through Sun, Noon to 8pm.. AND Monday Noon to 6pm
Other Days/Times: Contact us in advance for an Appointment

Phone: (212) 473-0043 - Toll Free: (800) 622-1387 - NEW Fax #: (646) 781-9846

General Correspondence: dmg@downtownmusicgallery.com

No comments: