Monday, February 25, 2008

John Zorn discounted tix at St. Ann’s Warehouse

I already got my ticket, but there’s a NY Times promotion for a 20% discount to John Zorn and other things at St. Ann’s Warehouse. I called them and was told I could get a refund on my current order and repurchase, but I figure it’s an extra $6 for the arts and I don’t want to risk losing my seat. The discount probably means lots of people don’t want to shlepp out to Dumbo. I realized I know city people who live in Dumbo, it can’t be that far.

Special Offer for NYT TicketWatch MembersBUY EARLY & SAVEOrder before April 1 and take advantage of the following3 WAYS TO SAVE:

1. 10% off single tickets for The Walworth Farce and Macbeth and 20% off single tickets for John Zorn and Cynthia Hopkins Use code: NYT1020
2. 15% off The Walworth Farce or Macbeth when you buy either show with Black WatchCLICK HERE
3. 20% off The Walworth Farce and Macbeth when you buy both shows with Black WatchCLICK HERE

HOW TO BUYOnline: buy tickets securely at stannswarehouse.org By Phone: 718.254.8779 (Tue – Sat, 1PM – 7PM) or 866.811.4111 (Mon-Fri, 9AM - 9PM; Sat-Sun, 10AM - 6PM)

In Person: St. Ann's Warehouse Box Office (38 Water St., dumboBKLYN; Tue – Sat, 1PM – 7PM) or Theatermania Box Office (Virgin Megastore at Times Square; Tue – Sat, 12PM – 7PM; Sun, 12PM – 5PM)

1 comment:

insky said...

hadn't even realized this show was going on! got my tix now thanks to you:) great blog btw-been following for a bit now