Monday, February 4, 2008

John Ellis gig tonight + dreamscapes videos

Speak of the Devil, here’s the latest message from John Ellis, with a link to Dreamscapes videos. He’s playing regular at Louis 649 and I might try to catch a little.


Hey everybody, I know, I know. I was reprimanded by many of you for my incredibly last minute gig notices. This is the last one, I promise!

I'm playing tonight at Louis 649 (on E. 9th St and Ave C) with a great band.
John Ellis - saxophones
Matt Penman - bass
Marcus Gilmore - drums
Sets are at 9 and 11, and admission is free.

I also wanted to let you guys know that I posted some videos from the Dreamscapes project. I'll be posting more shortly, but for all of you who weren't able to see us live, go to www.myspace.com/johnellisband and click under the photo where it says view my:videos. There's 4 videos posted there, and I'm gonna add the other 5 shortly. While you're there, you can listen to a couple tracks from my upcoming record, "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" which is coming out on Hyena Records on March 25th!

Thanks! John

No comments: