Friday, October 22, 2010

Upcoming: Bill Frisell 11/20

I just bought a ticket and I was surprised when TB did not tack on a bunch of extra fees.  I see this note:

Musical Portraits from Heber Springs: Bill Frisell's Disfarmer Project. Featuring Viktor Krauss, Greg Leisz, and Jenny Scheinman..

This event features an ALL-IN ticket, meaning the price you see advertised is actually the price you pay - no additional fees or service charges will be charged at check-out when you choose the online TicketFast or will-call delivery option

I like it!  Sure, I'm still paying the fees, but I prefer to know the total cost up front.  It allows me to skip the "anger step" I usually have when purchasing through TB, which I do as little as possible.  I would like to update this old post about going to the box office eventually, but it can't hurt to put a reference:
http://terrismusicblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/save-fees-go-to-box-office.html
 
Anyway, this is one of the best spaces and this show is sure to be phenomenal:
 
http://www.billfrisell.com/artists/Frisell/tour_link.html
11/20/10 New York, NY
The Concert Hall
Bill Frisell's Disfarmer Project Featuring Viktor Krauss, Greg Leisz & Jenny Scheinman
BUY TICKETS

No comments: