Sunday, March 24, 2013

Allman Brothers Band @ The Beacon 3/16/13

I was happy to see an available seat for this last Sat of the Beacon run on the floor.  I figured there would be some great guests.  It was more typical ABB guests, like Susan Tedeshi, but still a good show.  Although, I didn't even realize that was Nels Cline on Smokestack Lightnin'. 

One was all I needed and I had a great time.

1.Done Somebody Wrong
2.Don't Keep Me Wonderin'
3.Midnight Rider
4.Woman Across The River
5.Egypt
6.The Sky Is Crying

with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals
7.Spots Of Time
8.No One To Run With

Set II
9.Long Black Veil
10.That's What Love Will Make You Do

with Susan Tedeschi, guitar & vocals ; Danny Louis, piano, Lincoln Schleifer, bass
11.Rain
12.Smokestack Lightnin'

with Col. Bruce Hampton, vocal; Danny Louis, piano; Nels Cline, guitar; Vedo Louise, drums
13.Rocking Horse
14.You Don't Love Me

with Berry Oakley Jr., Bass
15.In Memory of Elizabeth Reed

Encore
16.

No comments: